BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mistake

Dear Readers,

I once again may wind up rambling nonsense to you, as I did in my last post, for the reason that I have as much to talk about as fake flowers just sitting on a desk for all eternity. You may be wondering why I post if there is nothing to post about, and I can tell you that I in fact only post because I've set a goal for myself, to divulge some secret unknown by everyone else about me.

I, to my shame, have been surfing the Official Warriors Forums again. Not the sports team. I dislike sports. The series about cats. And I have been randomly hanging around and talking with random people. And I almost went for another mate...before you jump to conclusions, a mate on the forums is just someone you talk to. It's all pretend of course. And we're cats. Anyway, I almost got a mate because he seemed interesting but then I realized I'm not like how people expect she-cats to be. I'm more blood and gore and I am so not going to have virtual kits. So that might not be a  good idea to have a mate.

So yesterday, last night, I almost made a huge mistake. That's all for today, I suppose, I've already told you everything possible in life. I'll be back tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Fira

2 comments:

Connie said...

Why wouldn't you want to have virtual kits? I thought giving birth was very bloody, but of course I have never seen it (and can't remember my own) so I can't say.

Fira Marine said...

Because honestly on the forums it is extremely stupid. People get all overprotective, and I'm like "It's pixels on a computer screen Get over it." XD