BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Comments

Dear Readers,

I had received unsettling news about posting comments here a few days ago, and I have been trying to fix the problem since then. I tried posting one of my own, and the comment form wouldn't open up. So I fixed that first.

Then, I heard that it only let people with a Google account comment. I looked into it, then I found a way to change that. Now the commenting should be alright, if it isn't, then comment and tell me! (Just kidding!)

You can inform me on my other blog, in the chat box or in a comment: http://firamarineswritingblog.blogspot.com/

Sincerely,
Fira

3 comments:

Connie said...

Thank you, I can post a comment now. There's not much I can comment about in this post, though.

Fira Marine said...

Except yay it works!!! XD

Waveclaw said...

What is this blog really about? Your life? Because I don't see anything "to do" on here... just wondering